Skip to content
Wild Berry Summer Smoothie
- 2 cups almond milk (or other milk alternatives)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 mangos, sliced
- 3 cups WCWF frozen wild berries (mountain huckleberry & wild blueberry)
- 1 cup ice (optional)
- Place the ice, bananas, mangos, frozen wild berries and almond milk into a blender, blend until smooth. If the smoothie seems too thick, add a little more liquid (1/4 cup).
- Pour into 4 glasses and garnish with mint sprigs and frozen wild berries if desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.